Monday 13 April 2015

Confusion

WHEN YOU SEE WORDS IN CAPITAL LETTERS, YOU INSTANTLY BELIEVE SOMEONE IS SHOUTING. YOU IMAGINE SOMEONE SCREAMING OR RAISING THEIR VOICE.
BUT SOMETIMES, THAT ISN'T THE CASE. 
CAPITAL LETTERS DON'T MEAN ANYTHING.
THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS LOWER CASE LETTERS.
LETTERS ARE LETTERS.
WORDS ARE WORDS.
SO, WHAT IF I was to change SOME words FROM capital letters TO LOWER CASE LETTERS. IT all MEANS the SAME thing, DOESN'T it?

Now, since I have confused you and myself. Today is Monday, the best day of the week for me because it means I can start something new. I can start fresh. What I mean is, Monday is the beginning of a new week...or is it? Why is Monday the beginning of the week? Why can't it be Wednesday? Or even Thursday? Who knows, maybe Friday is the beginning of the week.

Now that I have you thinking, I hope you all have a lovely day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment